Our concept has been used and continuously developed over the past 17 years. Product development has been done in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The concept offers great tools for companies to use for common, product optimisation for the German market, tools for sales, marketing and online marketing. Our concept includes a lot of practical work, action and leads to concrete business, to concrete results for suppliers and tour operators on the market.
- The process starts with product and market analysis, followed by market and customer-based product development in practical workshops or business meetings.
- In our workshops or after meetings, we use NordicMarketing’s new online forms with a market-driven standard for collecting product data that provides the basis for the product manual.
- The manual is a marketing tool, used during #NordicMeetings, sales tours and ITB trade fair, made for tour operator, product managers and decision makers to present the products and the region.
- After each sales tour or #NordicMeeting, a detailed report with contact data, company profile and comments about the products will be delivered to the suppliers.
- Marketing activities are supported by newsletter and online marketing, target groups are tour operators.
- Product testing is realized with FAM trips, invitations will be sent only to selected and potential tour operators who will visit the region and companies.