A genuine ostrobothnian dining conference and holiday center.
Tapion Tupa was built to honor old values and it is located in the middle of the many-sided tourist area of Kalajoki sand dunes - 'Hiekkasärkät'. The business consists of a restaurant which can take up to 200 customers, cafeteria, and conference rooms. There are three different meeting rooms available for 2-60 persons and accommodation from basic to luxury! The home cooked Finnish buffet food is served every day.
Tapion Tupa has been rewarded as "The Best Hostel in Finland 2019".
In total, Tapion Tupa offers 10 apartments for 2 to 60 people and 8 rooms in the guest house for 2 to 4 people.
In 2008 four new apartments for six to eight people were build.
Facilities: Apartments for 6 to 8 persons have two bedrooms, kitchenette, cooker, dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge, coffeemaker, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, sauna, toilet, fireplace, cable-TV, radio, garage, terrace, sheets and towels.
The six holiday apartments have been renovated in 2009.
Facilities: Duplexes for 2 to 6 persons have one bedroom, upstairs, kitchenette, cooker, fireplace dishwasher, fridge, cable-TV, microwave oven, coffeemaker, vacuum cleaner, sauna, toilet, sheets and towels.
Guesthouse Pyntiki (8 rooms, 6x rooms for 2, 2x rooms for 4):
The traditional Ostrobothnian house Pytinki offers cosy accommodation in six rooms for two people and two rooms for four people.
Facilities: Each room for 2 to 4 persons has its own shower, toilet, TV, fridge, sheets and towels. In the common room you can find a hotplate and fridge. Renovated in 2005. Rooms are rated Bed and breakfast *****by National Classification of Country Holiday Accommodation.
Product information: Tapion Tupa
- Founded in: 1979
- Season: all year, except 24. - 25.12.
- Language: English
- Restaurants: Restaurant for 120 persons, a cafeteria for 60 persons and three different meeting rooms (10-60 persons).
- Conference services: Diverse meeting rooms for up to 80 pax.
- Services: Tapioland is a combined water park and outdoor swimming pool that locates nearby Tapion Tupa. Camping area, shop with delicacies and souvenirs, art exhibitions year-round
- Note: Supermarket 6 km, parking places available
- Airport: Oulu (130 km)
- Airport transfer: rental car, bus
No comments yet
Tell us what you think of this article.