Visit Levi offers a wide range of services in the Levi region. In addition to destination marketing and DMC service, Levi Travel offers tourist information for tourism professionals and end customers.
Visit Levi is also the central booking office for the various services in Levi. It offers over 800 holiday apartments of various sizes and types, activities for individual travellers and groups, transfers, catering, ski passes and equipment, conference packages, special events for groups and companies, incentive programs and much more.
Levi is a year-round destination with a wide range of leisure activities. In winter, skiers will be delighted, as Finland's largest and most popular winter sports resort offers 43 well-prepared ski runs, 28 lifts and a 230-kilometer network of cross-country trails. If you prefer nature, you can explore it on a snowmobile safari or dog sledding tour. During the bright summer months and into the colourful autumn, the endless mountain landscapes offer excellent opportunities for hiking. You can even pick lots of berries and mushrooms on a walk through the pure Lapland countryside.
- Airport: Kittilä (KTT) 15 km / 15 min. drive to Levi
- Train station: Kolari (80 km) and Rovaniemi (170 km)
- Transfer: Pekkalan Tunturilinjat (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tunturilinjat.fi), Levi taxi service (+358 (0) 200 99200 ), Private transfers (mini buses and buses); Levi Destination Sales (email@example.com, + 358 16 639 3300)
Car rental; Hertz, Europcar and Sixt rent a car
Facts: Levi Region
- Number of hotels: 7 hotels, 6 apartment hotels
- Number of cottages: approx. 800
- Capacity: 24.000 beds
- Alpine slopes: 43
- Skiing tracks: 230 km
- Hiking trails: 60 km, 20 km in winter
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think